From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of ShellyDalg@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 9:02 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Supplier (was: is this ok)

Hi. Greg K. quoted a good price, and he anneals the disks. They don't come certified either because of the liability issue. I can't remember where, but I've heard that you can get a certified product and the cost is basically X10. If you plan on doing commercial work, or need to insure the sub and occupants, getting the ABS certification, or Lloyd's of London, then the certification would be required. Who was it that said ''when the paper work weighs as much as the sub, you're done'' ? It all depends on what you plan on doing with your boat, and how much risk you can tolerate. Frank D.