Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]too much mbts

Ray thanks for fixing my brain fart. I just knew that there had to be a logical reason not to have
to much. I must really be slowing down in my old age not to realize that particular draw back and
especially the slowing down part. This is a concern for me as I am trying to get above 6 kts
crusing speed. I very well may install a parachute (sea anchor device) for an emergency stop.
I have envisioned a slope and going over the crown and finding a huge granite boulder in my path,
visual, or sonar will not detect this.

My area (Lake Superior) does not have AAA service yet for submersibles

Dean Ackman