Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Home-Built Pinger

Andy I for one am very grateful for this lead.
I am trying to figure out how a surface vessel can track my PSUB;
to stay with me,  in lake Superior at a depth of 350'

To me this cost is well worth the advantage if I can accomplish this.

I also would appreciate any ideas from the group on how to accomplish
this.

Dean Ackman
Duluth, Mn