To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Outbord motor solution.

Sounds great.....do you happen to have any links ?

On Jan 28, 2008 4:38 AM, Rick and Marcia <empiricus@telus.net> wrote:

Hi, there - When I lived aboard, I disliked the idea of having a gasoline
engine.  For those of you who'd like to extend your surface time/range or
for battery charging while transiting, there are 6 hp diesel engines going
for around $400 to $500 (USD), 2 1/2 centimetre output shaft.  Electric
start, too, with pull cord as backup.  No more ka-boom.

They are out there.

Rick in Vancouver, Canada