[PSUBS-MAILIST] electric motors

Hello All

    I am putting together an electric drive system and would like references on BLDC and PMAC motors and controllers that you have used. I plan to run 48V or 72V, with a power requirement of about 8kw, and I need to run the shaft between 500rpm and 1200rpm.  I will be running a belt drive so there will be some speed reduction possible.

Peace
Ted