From: ShellyDalg@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 4:37 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster ideas

Question for Doug Jackson.....
Doug, I went to the link, but couldn't find the motors you mentioned. I'm looking for 4 of them, and would appreciate any help or contacts you could provide. Thanks, Frank D.
You can call me or e-mail direct if you like.
Phone....(408)353-6645          e-mail.......shellydalg@aol.com
Thanks for the link. Frank D.