Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:41:07 -0700
From: grandadmiraldonitz@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] convention.
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org

Just off the topic for a second.  The store that I work at sells something called dampraid.  It is supposed to cut down moisture.  Thought that I would bring it up.

James

Recon1st@aol.com wrote:
Hey Frank great to meet ya, but carfull I could show up
on your door step anytime hehhe

I still think modifications on yours should still be the enterprise
but really looking forward to your progress and for sure will
come see it some day.

Next week my hull is supposed to be done patience
is not one of my strong suits. Can't wait to get into
trouble heheh

Frapper will be updated when I got somthing new or problems

Dean