Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS and FBI

In a message dated 8/23/2007 10:07:15 PM Central Daylight Time, cast55@telus.net writes:
jihad bomb assassinate security smuggle Bush disguise terrorism target DEA FBI
NSA circumvent mole hidden camouflage detonate airliner crowd demonstration
identify damage genocide Satan CSIS explosives training officer martyr
fascists

Now that I have your attention, welcome to the list guys!  Who knows, maybe
one of you will actually take an interest in PSUBS as a hobby.

-Sean
Yup that be some of em Sean. first let me say

Hi pegasis guys keep up the good work an yup this is
Slick

For those of you that would not no about such things, this is no big
deal. Yes there is a program that kicks out e-mails for key words and
are looked on by humans, you all should feel a little safer with this.

The FBI should be concerned about our group and Mr Smith was
very sinsere about us helping if we suspect anything not right.
I for one can not beleive anyone on this group would object to
this. As a group we do have knowledge that is not easily found by
the general public, and yes we should take this duty seriously

Dean Ackman