Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] MIR aft planes

In a message dated 8/21/2007 1:45:03 PM Central Daylight Time, brenthartwig@hotmail.com writes:
The swept-back feature is for coolness factor Joe. Na for that I would say it helps if you lightly hit some thing you'll just bounce off and keep going instead of braking the aft plane, but more importantly I would say its for reducing entanglement issues.
I might agree with you on this function, But once I had a vision of similiar dive plane.
mine was to have slight angle to center. This would add a little stability especially
with em being swept back

Don't know for sure havn't got that far to test the idea.

Dean