From: Recon1st@aol.com [mailto:Recon1st@aol.com]
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:17:25 EDT
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K Boat Builders Question.

In a message dated 8/8/2007 7:32:45 AM Central Daylight Time, james@guernse
ysubmarine.com writes:

am currently building the conning tower base for my K350 build.  Can i ask
you all a question?

The plans show a bevel on both edges of the top of the 3/4 inch tower base

You experts jump right in here, But James I have my 350 hull at a welder now
I also asked him about the bevel. There top welder said this bevel is a good
idea
it spreads the load over a wider area, After thinking about it makes sence to
me.

Kinda like have a square corner versus a radius corner

Dean