Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] K Boat Builders Question.

In a message dated 8/8/2007 7:32:45 AM Central Daylight Time, james@guernseysubmarine.com writes:
am currently building the conning tower base for my K350 build.  Can i ask you all a question?

The plans show a bevel on both edges of the top of the 3/4 inch tower base
You experts jump right in here, But James I have my 350 hull at a welder now
I also asked him about the bevel. There top welder said this bevel is a good idea
it spreads the load over a wider area, After thinking about it makes sence to me.

Kinda like have a square corner versus a radius corner

Dean