[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-350 Props

Dan,

When you stopped by you were asking about the props I have on my K-350.
My rear thruster is 3HP and my side thrusters are 3/4 HP each.

On my rear thruster I have a 9X6, 3 blade, bronze prop.
I purchased it from New England Propeller Inc. in Boston Mass.  (508) 747-6666
It's a 9X6 3BL RH DJ 3/4"
Part # LMISC
Back in 1/22/03 it was $225

On my side thrusters I have three bladed, weedless, aluminum props, I purchased from West Marine out of California.
  Phone,  1 800 BOATING
Manufactures part #  012001
West Marine part #  2243475
You should probably order the center hub for them also.  I didn't but, spent a lot of time making parts I could have bought cheep.
I don't remember the price but they weren't expensive.

As I think I told you when you were here, I fine tuned them after trying them in the water.  I powered them up and monitored the motors current draw.   Then I trimmed and bent the blades until I got the motors to draw max rated amps at full power.  They were pretty close to start with.

Good luck, Dan H