From: Al Secor <wreckdiver@usadatanet.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:44 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DVD of Convention 2007 Speakers

Hey guy's....

I was just speaking up in the event Ray wasn't planning to tape the convention. I tape the conventions I attend for my own use with no intentions of distributing it. If I recall, I even sent Ray or Jon a video tape of the conference in NH although I don't know if they ever used it. I know a lot of the detailed pictures of Harold Maynard's (Webby's) sub that appear on the webpage came from me.

Hmmm, I think I got off track a bit! I guess what I wanted to say is it is not my intention to step on anyone's toes...(PSUBS). If Ray is going to tape the conference, then you guy's should pursue getting copies from Ray. If he doesn't want to be bothered with it then I MIGHT consider making copies. A word of warning though...I'm a HUGE procrastinator! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! ;-)

Al Secor

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Bartsch" <dbartsch2236@hotmail.com