Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] NYPD / civilian subs and military

Sirs,

Some say...

"If you take euronaut, kraka, or any other autonomous sub - to such
waters paint it yellow and play beatles songs trough unterwater
speakers to be sure all the time they get the civilian submarine
concept..."

The Turtle replica was towed - by a zodiac - and had no mechanized propulsion. Had he approved the liner submerged - he would likely not have been detected and he could have placed a mine on her side - that is no an impossible mission.

That is why you have all the fuss - midgets can make successful undetected harbor attack - and ass seen in the USS Cole incident - much less complex surface solutions can be very dangerous.

Both Freya, Kraka, and UC3 are dull black and I do not recognize any governments authority over these vessels, their color, operations or anything else.

One major factor of motivation for me - in submarine construction - is its ability to make me personally virtually government uncontrollable.

Best Regards,

Peter

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 20457 spam-mails.