From: "Lil Brother LLC" <lil_brother_llc@bellsouth.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery Safety Issues
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 12:27:37 -0500

Joe/Brent,

Yes...you will get some shocking effect, but it will not be severe. The kill
zone with the battery submerged (or breaker box) will be in-between the
positive and negative poles of the battery/connection.

Remember there are underwater welders that deal with this all the time. It
is an uncomfortable thing to do....but is not life threatening, until you
enter the kill zone.

James Long
Owner/Designer
Lil Brother LLC (Instrument Division)