From: "Lil Brother LLC" <lil_brother_llc@bellsouth.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Thruster ideas
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 01:08:52 -0500

Well,

It didn't take long....and I've run into a snag.

Here is the problem....and I would like opinions of the best choice....and
it is a choice.

Props are optimized to thrust in one direction. Which direction would be the
best for thrusters?

I figure forward for a horizontal thruster.....what about a vertical one?

My thinking is ofcourse thrusting (pushing water) down.....giving you an
upward movement.

This discussion is for fixed thrusters not movable ones. Movable would be
optimum, but life doesn't always work that way.

If anyone disagrees please let your ideas be known,

James Long
Owner/Designer
Lil Brother LLC (Instrument Division)