Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OT: Formula For Internal Pressure

And a formula for calculation of stress for internal pressure......in
Norwegian......Yeah....I'm evil :-)

On 3/15/07, Øystein Skarholm <skarholm@gmail.com> wrote:
In the following attachments you can read about internal pressure. I
copyed sides from a book using IMPERIAL units, because I reckend that
is what you are using ?
If you have any questions do not hasitate to ask.

--
Best Regards
Øystein Skarholm

--