[PSUBS-MAILIST] OT: Formula For Internal Pressure

Hi,

I apologise that this is off-topic but extensive Googling hasn't turned up anything....

Does anyone have a suitable formula to work out wall thickness for a pressure vessel (with a greater internal pressure as opposed to a submerged vessel) when you know the pressure, diameter and Young's Modulus of a material - or something similar?

I thought I'd ask here as it seems fairly quiet recently and I know that I've come across pressure vessel info. when researching submersibles.

Apologies again,

Cheers,

Michael