RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] "Manned Submersible" PDF?

BTW....please note that the BUSBY book link will not be available today from 9am to 6pm EST.   The server will be down for an upgrade, but should be available later on in the evening.  Check out the list of other servers that make the book available online at www.psubs.org

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Ong Tian Chang
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 10:12 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] "Manned Submersible" PDF?

Hi everyone,

Is there somewhere I can obtain the pdf file for Manned Submersible by Frank Busby?

I tried to download the jpegs using a download manager but that didn't download every page. I don't know why.

I am hoping to be able to print it out and read it hard copy. I've got really lousy eyes.

Thanks a lot.

TC