From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Ong Tian Chang
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 10:12 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] "Manned Submersible" PDF?

Hi everyone,

Is there somewhere I can obtain the pdf file for Manned Submersible by Frank Busby?

I tried to download the jpegs using a download manager but that didn't download every page. I don't know why.

I am hoping to be able to print it out and read it hard copy. I've got really lousy eyes.

Thanks a lot.

TC