[PSUBS-MAILIST] CAD help!!!

Hi guys,

I know I am very quiet lately. Mainly because I don't have much to say since the only experience I have with sub is with ambient subs.

But, I thought that I could help our little community by offering some CAD (3D drawings) to those of you who don't do that. And since it is my work, well, I'll be glad to help.

What I could give as info with a CAD drawing? Overall weight, center of mass, center of flotability, water line, trim angle, tilt angle. I can also do some very basic finite element analysis. I won't calcula crush depth but i can point if there is a flaw of weak point in a design.

I would need a scan of a drawing (hanf made) with dimension and I would draw them.

So, if anybody need some help  figuring a design and I can help, let me know!

Pierre "Draw better then he write" Poulin