Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Another danger for psubs? [was: Sub news]

Really too bad, but thankfully no injuries reported.

I wonder how deep they were?  Looking at a map (http://mindprod.com/images/hormuz.jpg) gives an idea of how tight this strait is with 2 mile wide lanes.  It looks to me like the depth is just 100 to 200m.

Some interesting comments by current and ex-submariners over at http://makeyourdepth.blogspot.com/

Paul