[PSUBS-MAILIST] Europe underwater technology marine convention and New SUB!

Tarek, from the robotrov group is looking for an underwater technology marine convention in Europe.  Something where he will find the professional ROV crowd.  Can anyone provide some suggestions?

Also Tarek has built and launched a Psub. http://www.themutable.com/11%20Submarine/Submarime.htm

I have asked Tarek to provide all of the usual information (in English) and hopefully he will, but from what I see so far, I'd say he is due a nomination for an award.

Best Regards,
Doug Jackson
www.submarineboat.com