Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Another danger for psubs? [was: Sub news]

Considering what our sub force did to them in WWII, I suspect they are still primed to be unhappy with us. OTOH considering what their naval forces did to our submariners when captured, they ought to be politely encouraged to copulate with themselves.
Larry Murray