[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS Notice

Hello,

We've added the "Handbook of Acrylics" by Dr. Jerry Stachiw to our website
and you can now order this amazing book directly from PSUBS.ORG.  This
book is considered by many to be the authority on viewports for manned
submersibles.

We've also updated the web-based forum with new software that provides
more bells, whistles, and control to each user.  The forum is open for
reading by anyone, but you must register to add topics or comments.  If
you had already registered with the old software, you will need to do
so again (sorry about that).  Please consider using the webforum as well
as the mailing list since it stores topics by category and can be easier
to research older messages.  If you have additional categories you think
would be appropriate, let me or Ray know and we'll add them.

Thanks,
Jon