To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 7:56 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Elliptical Heads

Hi All.

I seemed to have solved my problems of sourcing materials here in the UK and all is now underway for my K350 project.

I have a question.  The plans call for
3/8" (9.5mm) x 36" (914m) OD ELLIP. HD. ASTM 516 GR70

Elliptical heads for the main pressure hull endcaps.

Have a look at this website where i am getting the dished ends made up. I am contemplating the "2:1 Semi Elliptiodal" shape. But there are other shapes that look similar and maybe better?

http://www.purdiemetalspinning.co.uk/dishedends/product_range.html

Any thoughts, suggestions would be most welcome.

Many thanks
James

Sent via Cable & Wireless Guernsey system at cwgsy.net

our server receiving your request.