Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alec's fleet

In a message dated 1/5/2007 12:32:41 PM Central Standard Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
1/2" SS tubing w/3K psi working pressure? And I'll be looking for that registered letter, .45 in on hand. It's TOUGH down here in south Florida!!! Vance
Vance was just considering the budget. The idea was to load the pipe with magnetic
switch for light accesories etc and radio controled, no holes in hull. Was thinking
on using the acrylic for sealing wires out of it and for added pressure ability.
The stainless for sure is good but machining and expense was the consideration.
I have about 20,000 for budget and want all kinds of cool stuff. I know pick 2

As far as survival in your neck of the woods, I have numerous Marine Vietnam
special forces brothers donw there. If I make a run should probably tell all
the bad boys to hide hehheh some of us gettin ornery in our old age.

Dean

P.S. Joe did you get the list of pressure vessels mfgs I sent you, off
fourum. With my phone connections, can never count on anything.
Some day I hope they'll tighten the sring and get a couple of new
cans