Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alec's fleet

Dean, That's small water pipe, sort of. I'm thinking it will not take 750 psi-ish. I have no experience with it, so can't say one way or the other. Why specify black iron pipe? Why not 1/2" SS tubing w/3K psi working pressure? And I'll be looking for that registered letter, .45 in on hand. It's TOUGH down here in south Florida!!! Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Recon1st@aol.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Alec's fleet

In a message dated 1/5/2007 10:32:06 AM Central Standard Time, vbra676539@aol.com writes:
you'd better start looking for explosives strapped to your hull. That will be me in the distance with the radio detonator in hand.

Vance
Vance ya sound like my kind a guy. I be way up here in Northern
Minnesota, my second language is Eskimo.

Promise if I get wild and crazy and trailor to that region
I will send certified, express, personal courier and any
other form of communication possible ta let ya know
I am a rolling.

Now real sub design stuff. Got kind of a funny question.
Will a half inch regular black iron water pipe take oh
say 50 atm and how much encacement of acrylic to seal
wires coming out of it.

Am tossing around some magnetic switches ideas etc.

Dean Ackman