From: paulkreemer@gmail.com
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Flow testing, sail-tower

I'd think that the first step is defining operating requirements.  ??

Carsten is able to operate his micro sub on lakes with what looks like a few inches of freeboard.  (Although I think he said it's challenging.)   But for many other locales or situations you might need a tall coaming or even the hatch elevated a few feet.

Paul