Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Flow testing, sail-tower

I couldn't agree more about the first criteria. Any serious under taking needs a plan. That's why I printed Jay's advice. I gotta believe that most of the guys who are here have been thinking/dreaming about something like this for years. ( I've got about 20 into it )
a note to the "old-timers"----- patience with the newbies.
This is all about a dream we've shared. Doesn't matter why, how we got here, or how scatterbrained some of the ideas seem. Inspiration takes many forms. This is just one of them.
Frank D.