Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Flow testing, sail-tower

I'd think that the first step is defining operating requirements.  ??

Carsten is able to operate his micro sub on lakes with what looks like a few inches of freeboard.  (Although I think he said it's challenging.)   But for many other locales or situations you might need a tall coaming or even the hatch elevated a few feet.

Paul