Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Check out this sub

Hello Pierre. I haven't done the crush depth calculations yet. I just received an e-mail with a program for calculating this but haven't learned how to make it work yet. I hope to get to at least 150 feet. The windows are the weakest point. At 3/8 inch thick, the heads will withstand over 300 psi when I add the interior bracing, but the windows are still in the design stage. I would like to have at least one 12 inch window and some smaller ones too but I need to test the depth capacity of 12 inch and see how thick the plexi needs to be. I'm looking at 3 inch thick. Got any good ideas on how to test this ?
Frank D.