[PSUBS-MAILIST] 3D Animation of dwg drawings

Hello there all,

I would appreciate any help on a powerful 3d animation program that is capable of enhancing dwg files direct from a 3d C.A.D Package, I use autocad 2006 but still find it has limited 3d rendering capabilities, inventor 10 is great if I had the time to learn it, does anybody know of a program capable of producing photo quality animations both mobile and static that can accept dwg files?

I am getting a portfolio together of my submarine I am designing and this would be of great assistance.

Thanks,

Leon Ducrot