RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] 3D Animation of dwg drawings

Leon

I started with MS Draw then AutoCAD R14 & AutoCAD 2006 and have now made the jump to Inventor 10. If I had known just how great 3D was I would have skipped 2D altogether. I won’t take as long as you think to come up to speed.

Some members use Rhino because it has add-ons for Naval Architecture and may be more suitable.

Other List Members may have a greater insight as to what is the best way to go.

Regards

Steve P