Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] The Akins accelerator

That WAS funny!

Hey guys - cut him some slack.
Yes - definitely it is a sub forum, but it is also nice to know what else
people are into.  Bill prefaced it by saying it was off topic.  Just hit
delete and move on.  I give him credit to bring a product to market
regardless of what it is - and wth regulation in the firearm industry -
more power to him.  Looks like fun to shoot.
Also - remind me not to tick him off a tthe sub convention.

Best regards-
Greg