RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cockpit control pics

Please note that by international law (UNCLOS III), a submarine must traverse on the surface when traveling in another country’s waters. J

R/Jay

From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org [mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] On Behalf Of Rick and Marcia
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 1:28 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] cockpit control pics

Brian - you in the Seattle area?  MY concern is being torpedoed by some nuke from Bangor sub base while transiting from Vancouver to Seattle.  Maybe I should play the Doors rather than cool prerecorded sonar pings over my sound system.  The Juan de Fuca Straight is peppered with sono equipment.

Rick

Vancouver

ps: I Googled Annacapa Isl.  Says it's in California - near San Diego?