Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Inner / Outer support ribs.

Hi Dan and Rick,
I understand Rick's drawing of rollers and hope Dan has a clever way around the problem of last few inches being unbent.  I was wondering why you don't just get a piece of metal 5 inches wider than you need, and after you roll it... cut of the edge that didn't get bent?
Same with the stiffeners.
Gene