De: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org] En nombre de
daniel@tordaca.com
Enviado el: lunes, 31 de octubre de 2005 19:05
Para: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Asunto: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] minn kota 2 hp

Bill if i have to guess i will say less than 1 hp, but you can always
contact custumer support in their website and they will let you know
that for sure. i think i have an email address for a guy that works in
minn kota and helped me with my motor, but it4s in the office, i4ll
give it to you tomorrow. Best Regards. Daniel

lbs of thrust (about 1.75hp) and I used its original prop, but I had a
problem they are way too big to fit the k-350 design, still thinking what to
do.I have broke it to one hundred pieces and reassembled it again lots of
times, what do you want to know?