From: Akins
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] carbon fibre

You're certainly entitled to your opinion Brian and I won't argue with you.

I just hope listing accomplishments by ones name wouldn't create an elitist pecking order and discourage people from posting because

they did not feel worthy enough to warrant posting with the big boys. We might as well assign officer and enlisted ranks to the members,

or put "Doesn't know squat" by some names. Amounts to the same thing.

My opinion entitlement. Lol. No offense.

Bill.