Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hull test

Boy I like Bill's idea of remote control of a few key systems.  Why not attach an umbilical for ballast control, leak detectors and maybe an internal camera?  One downside of a wire would be coming up with the 300-1000 feet of cable needed.  But you'd have, in effect, a super-size ROV with optional human cargo.  ;-)

Paul