Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor controllers any built?

I designed the controller and made it for my sub. I also designed the magnetics and made them. They are easy and I could make a few for your use.

I do have some disclaimers. If you are not familiar with high current fast switching circuits the layout and construction will be tough. You might want to consider purchasing a commercial controller.

Ken Martindale