From: MARCO
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Ship reefing for tourism

HI all,

Not every old ship is destined for the scrappers...

apart from dreams of building subs I have actually been carefully extracting parts of an old warship to preserve the rest of it as an artificial reef of the coast of Wellington, New Zealand.

This project has taken me 6 years and we are now less than a month away from sinking a Batch 3 Leander Class Frigate, complete with her guns...

see        www.divewreck.co.nz

If you want to stay in touch and keep posted on the days leading up to and preceding the sinking....

email    <subscribe@divewreck.co.nz>

Next mission is to build a sub and go play on it and the many others shown on our website.

Kind Regards

Marco