Re:[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep flyer on Ebay?

I would think the best thing is to contact eBay further about this.  If
they get a request from a law enforcement agency or some other similar
agency you can get his information.  EBay also owns PayPal, so if he's
using that service, there would be a record of his bank account.  So, as
was previously mentioned, the biggest issue is getting some legal action
started.

I found the following info in eBay's help section for privacy policy, hope
it helps some:

----------

Legal Requests. eBay cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as
other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property
rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the eBay community
from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law
enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal
investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us
to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address,
UserID history, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history without
a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your
privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we
will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement
or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or
substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good
faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to: prevent imminent
physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity.
Further, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, street
address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company
name to eBay VeRO Program participants under confidentiality agreement, as
we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection
with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement,
piracy, or other unlawful activity.

-Chad Chirhart