Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Crazy idea.

I dont think that the force can be redirected in that
manner.It seems to me that the pressure would travel
into the tubes but would not have any measurable
effect in an outward direction. The pressure would
just be trying its best to burst every one of those
tubes so they would have to be as thick as your hull.
I like the fact that you are thinking about new ideas
though. It seems that no one reads or thinks anymore.
All that is in their head is who won last nights
basketball game and how they cant wait to get off work
so they can get drunk. Every time I mention submarines
or anything remotely intresting they either give me
strange looks or change the subject back to football.
Oh yeah and Newtons law is not a law at all its just a
working theory. :)

=== message truncated ===

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/