Re: Re:[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep flyer on Ebay?

  Correct me if I?m wrong, but don?t you have to register with E-Bay before you post something to auction there?

  E-Bay has to maintain some kind of a database, otherwise they have no control over their site and more importantly they don?t have any way to bill the individual to receive their money.

  Check for yourself.  Contact their website and see what information is required to register.  Then ask them how long they maintain that information etc.  I?m sure that they will tell you that they maintain the information ?forever?.

  I think that when they told you that they didn?t know that they were trying to bending the truth so to speak.

  In any case as always ?Let the buyer beware?

Phil Patton