Re: Re:[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep flyer on Ebay?

Hi Phil.

Something I am wondering about is....why not have the state attorney investigate the case and have them supeona the e bay records which would show what I.P address and server he

used and then track him down by his I.P. address on his server? I know the authorities can do this if they want to and track someone down that way. They do it with traps they set for child

molesters wherein a cop poses as  kiddie bait and a molester bites and they track him down and arrest him from his I.P. address.

Why not give it a try Phil? Call your state attorney. Couldn't hurt.

Kindest Regards,

Bill Akins.

Phil Nuytten <pnuytten@compuserve.com> wrote:
Psubbers:
Further to my last post on above subject: I see that Ebay has booted this
guy. Did any Psubbers succeed in making contact with him/her/it?? If so, I
would much appreciate an email address - I'd like to have the Palm Springs
'sub cops' talk to this particular seller - then our lawyer would like to
present a small handful of papers! I tried to contact the seller a couple
of times - thru' the eBay 'ask seller a question', but there was no
response and the question was not posted in the listing. The seller
>papahound25< has zero record on ebay - zero transactions - zero feedback.
I'd really like to find this guy! eBay says ( predictably) "the seller's no
longer registered with us - we don't want to know him - don't bother
replying - this a recording - have a good day!"
Phil Nuytten