Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Deep flyer on Ebay?

On Wednesday, May 11, 2005, at 20:59 US/Central, Phil Nuytten wrote:

> I'd really like to find this guy! eBay says ( predictably) "the
> seller's no
> longer registered with us - we don't want to know him - don't bother
> replying - this a recording - have a good day!"

That's really a shame. It seems that if these businesses would be more
aggressive about tracking down and prosecuting these cretins, fraud and
attempted fraud wouldn't be so rampant.

So... this "papahound25" had no submarine, no nothin' -- just a picture
of your submarine and an eBay account, and was going to see if he could
get somebody to send him a check? That sounds like an awfully blatant,
transparent, amateurish fraud. Not-so-sneaky.

People really annoy me.