Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Spearfishing

Anger and mean spiritedness are not hallmarks of an enlightened mind.

Gordon Alexander
Shakopee, MN

Erik Muller wrote:
Hi Brian
Yes I did read them thanks. I thought the content of my email was
transperant enough.

Since you obviously missed the gist of it, I will spell it out for you.

The entire lengthy diatribe was based on the fat that we should allow
spearfishing because the 'big guys do it too'. Or a least: 'That we
shouldn't get peeved at the spearfishing, because there is environmental
destrictuion being caused on a much greater scale elsewhere.

This is, quite frankly, and utterly ignorant and very circular arguement,
the kind of wonderful logic that wars are built on (i.e. 'you shoot at me,
so I'm going to shoot at you back because that makes it ok'). It moronic
and helps no-one. You're both wrong and the ocean looses in both
directions. Well done and I'm sure your kids will love the fact that there
is no longer any weedy seadragon to look at.

EM.