Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] [Fwd: take some time and view my web sites...]

By "a monkey could make it", I meant "make", not
design. LOL! Here is the trick, I haven't designed a
motor controller yet, since I need to know more about
what it will need to do. Also, there are quite a few
designs out there. The book TTL cookbook is a mujst,
and has schematic to build simple PWM timers, all you
need to do is add FETS. I actually have a pretty good
PWM design I have used that was produced by a friend
who is a professional EE. I will dig it up, scan, and
post it.
No, I don't think you are mentally challenged! You
just need a couple more books, and you'll be building
circuits with the best!
One problem that I have is that I am accustomed to
designing circuits that require a PCB, which is a
whole different ball of wax. The PCB would be great,
but then we would have to organize the purchase of 50
or a 100 at a time and how to distribute them, etc. It
may be better to try and change gears a bit and select
components that will allow a "perf-board" approach.

One final thing, I want to share a superb parts source
with you PSUBBERS www.goldmine-elec.com
Get their catalog! They sell motors, electronics, and
other usefull goodies at dirt-cheap prices!

Warren.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250