Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor speed controlers

Speaking of 36 volts, I have been noticing that the
options for controllers and motors for the OSS project
would expand quite a bit if we went with 36 or 48
volts, as would the run time.

Warren.

=== message truncated ===

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail